With Instruction, Attendees will be Setting Up and Running Machines
Class Size Limited to 6 to Maximize Instructor/Attendee Interaction
December 10 – 12, 2018 – Machine Hands-on Team Training:
Setup, Processing & Troubleshooting – Los Angeles
This Course is For:
This is the ideal course for someone interested in the proper setup of a molding machine. Machine sequences along with “rules of thumb” as well as “do’s & don’t” of processing will be addressed.
You will also gain a fundamental understanding of the overall injection molding process via Scientific Molding from the Plastics Point of View.
Class Duration: 3 Days – 2 Day Machine Time and 1 Days Lecture/Classroom.
Cost to Attend: $1495.00
Course Summary: Fundamentals of Scientific Injection Molding is an ideal class for someone that
wishes to learn and understand the basics of injection molding while correlating classroom theory with hands-on machine time.
The class involves:
- The Injection Molding Machine – Basics
- Polymeric Materials Fundamentals – Basics
- The Four Primary Plastic Conditions and their effects on Processing & Molded Part Properties
- Hands-on Implementation of Screw Position Switchover Techniques via Scientific Molding
- Machine Operating Controls
- Calculations to Convert Machine Parameters to Plastic Parameters – At the Machine
- Establishing Universal Processing Parameters: How to run same process worldwide.
- Estimating Clamp Tonnage
- Sizing Injection Units
- Processing & Troubleshooting
- Injection Molded Part Problems & Solutions
Voids Sinks Flash Shorts
Weldlines Splay Jetting BurnMarks Warpage